Information about cookies
To make sure you get the most relevant information and the best service when you visit www.medikara.bg, information and data will be collected through the use of so-called cookies.
This helps us provide you with a personalized experience when you visit our site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data that are sent to your browser by a web server and stored on your device so that the site can recognize your computer.
There are two types of cookies - permanent and temporary or session cookies.
Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long period of time.
- We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:Essential cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
- to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our site so that we can provide our services;
- so that we can comply with our Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
- Performance and functionality cookies. These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to personalize your online experience on our Website. We use these cookies for example:
- to remember your preferences so that you do not have to enter information you have already provided each time /for example, when you enter your details to access our services or when you use an enquiry form/;
- to collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our site and our services and perform market research (for example: information about popular pages, viewing habits, number of clicks, number of shares, likes for a page, last pages visited, etc.
- Advertising cookies. We use these cookies for example:
- to obtain information about how you use our Website, such as pages you visit or how you respond to advertisements, in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you;
- to determine which are the most popular parts of our site;
- to monitor the use of our services and our website (frequency and timing);
- to track the success of a product/service;
- to determine how often you and other users visit our site;
- to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our site and ourselves can be improved.
- Often these cookies are aimed at delivering ads that are tailored to you, both on and off our site. This type of advertising is known as "interest-based advertising". Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
- Session cookies. We may also use session cookies, for example:
- to allow you to move between the different pages of our website. This practice is known as "single sign-on";
- to recognise you when you return to our site to use our services;
We use information from cookies to make our website more enjoyable and easier to use for users and to be able to provide you with personalised recommendations.
Third party cookies:
We also use some third party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. Listed below are the third party cookies we use, some of which can be turned off using your browser's general settings. For others you need to visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
Google Analytics - to generate statistics about the site's traffic and traffic sources.
Social networks Facebook, Google plus, etc..
E-mail sending systems.
Ad Submission Systems.
How are cookies deleted?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you. This gives you the option to accept or decline a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to find out how to do this, visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that changes to your browser that disable the cookie feature will prevent parts of our site from functioning properly.
More information about your browser and cookies:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web
www.medikara.bg is not responsible if the user has not read the latest version of these terms.
Alternative dispute resolution body within the meaning of Article 181n, paragraph 4 of the Consumer Protection Act are the Conciliation Commissions of the Commission for Consumer Protection.